St Andrew’s church is situated at an important junction in the village of Cherry Hinton, between the historic centre with its older housing estates, the newer developments to the east and the site of a planned new neighbourhood of 1200 homes to the north.
The St Andrew’s community strives to reflect Cherry Hinton’s ethnic and generational diversity, welcoming all into an inclusive and Christ-centred fellowship. A fellowship which seeks to serve the local population as well as engaging positively with the wider Cambridge City area.
 
Use the links to find out more about our history, groups and, most importantly, our people